By A. K. Haghi, G. E. Zaikov
This e-book provides the instruments of nanotechnology which can construct, snapshot, and manage nanostructures to construct fabrics and units. It bridges the distance among special technical guides which are past the grab of non-specialists and renowned technology books, that could be extra technological know-how fiction than truth. It offers a desirable, scientifically sound remedy, available to engineers and scientists open air the sphere or even to scholars on the undergraduate point. This e-book concludes with a glance at a few state-of-the-art functions and prophecies for the long run. It builds an effective historical past in characterisation and fabrication tools whereas integrating the physics, chemistry, and biology points. It specializes in functions and reading engineering facets of nanotube and nanofibre fabrics.
Read or Download Advanced Nanotube and Nanofiber Materials PDF
Best science books
In the course of improvement cells and tissues endure alterations in trend and shape that hire a much wider variety of actual mechanisms than at the other time in an organism's lifestyles. This booklet demonstrates how physics can be utilized to research those organic phenomena. Written to be obtainable to either biologists and physicists, significant levels and elements of the organic improvement technique are brought after which analyzed from the perspective of physics.
Leonardo da Vinci was once a super artist, scientist, engineer, mathematician, architect, inventor, author, or even musician—the archetypal Renaissance guy. yet he was once additionally, Fritjof Capra argues, a profoundly smooth guy. not just did Leonardo invent the empirical medical process over a century prior to Galileo and Francis Bacon, yet Capra's decade-long research of Leonardo's fabled notebooks display him as a structures philosopher centuries ahead of the time period was once coined.
- Self Comes to Mind: Constructing the Conscious Brain
- Advanced Computational Mtls Science - Appl to Fission, Fusion Reactors
- Toxicology Studies Cells, Drugs and Environment
- That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles: 62 All-New Commentaries on the Fascinating Chemistry of Everyday Life
- The No-Nonsense Guide to Science (No-Nonsense Guides)
- Science and Civilisation in China Volume 6: Biology and Biological Technology, Part 3, Agro-Industries and Forestry; Agro-Industries and Sugarcane Technology
Additional resources for Advanced Nanotube and Nanofiber Materials
179-183.  Xie, S. , Carbon nanotube arrays. Materials Science and Engineering A, 2000. 286(1): p. 11-15.  Z. K. , N. Wang, X. X. Zhang, G. H. Wen, G. D. Li, J. N. Wang, C. T. Chan, Ping Sheng*, Superconductivity in 4 Angstrom Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Science, 2001. 292(2462-65).  A. , E. R. Bacsa, A. Rousset, Specific surface area of carbon nanotubes and bundles of carbon nanotubes. Carbon, 2001. 39: p. 507-514.  Z. W. , a) L. Lu, B. H. Chang, L. F. Sun, W. Y. Zhou, G. Wang, and D.
11. Electrospinning In our recent work, the chitosan(CHT)/multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWNTs) composite nanofiber were fabricated by using electrospinning. In our experimental researches, different solvents including acetic acid 1-90%, formic acid, and TFA/DCM were tested for the electrospinning of 40 A. K. Haghi chitosan/carbon nanotube. No jet was seen upon applying the high voltage even above 25 kV by using of acetic acid 1-30% and formic acid as the solvent for chitosan/carbon nanotube. When the acetic acid 30-90% was used as the solvent, beads were deposited on the collector.
155] synthesized and characterized a highly conductive, porous, and biocompatible MWNT/CS biocomposite film by freeze-drying technique. This process was performed by freezing MWNT/CS dispersion into an aluminum mold and then drying. Such a composite permitted delivery of needed antibiotics with effect of increased antibiotic efficacy in a patent by Jennings et al. . 10. Wet-spinning Gordon Wallace et al.  recently reported that chitosan is a good dispersing agent for SWNT. They also demonstrated several methods in preparing SWNT/CS macroscopic structure in the form of films, hydrogels and fibers .
Advanced Nanotube and Nanofiber Materials by A. K. Haghi, G. E. Zaikov