By Robert C. Martin, Micah Martin
With the award-winning e-book Agile software program improvement: ideas, styles, and Practices, Robert C. Martin helped deliver Agile rules to tens of hundreds of thousands of Java and C++ programmers. Now .NET programmers have a definitive consultant to agile equipment with this thoroughly up-to-date quantity from Robert C. Martin and Micah Martin, Agile rules, styles, and Practices in C#.
This e-book provides a sequence of case reviews illustrating the basics of Agile improvement and Agile layout, and strikes fast from UML versions to genuine C# code. The introductory chapters lay out the fundamentals of the agile circulation, whereas the later chapters express confirmed thoughts in motion. The e-book contains many resource code examples which are additionally to be had for obtain from the authors’ internet site.
Readers will come clear of this ebook understanding
* Agile ideas, and the fourteen practices of utmost Programming
* Spiking, splitting, pace, and making plans iterations and releases
* Test-driven improvement, test-first layout, and attractiveness testing
* Refactoring with unit testing
* Pair programming
* Agile layout and layout smells
* The 5 forms of UML diagrams and the way to exploit them effectively
* Object-oriented package deal layout and layout patterns
* how you can positioned it all jointly for a real-world project
Whether you're a C# programmer or a visible easy or Java programmer studying C#, a software program improvement supervisor, or a enterprise analyst, Agile ideas, styles, and Practices in C# is the 1st ebook you might want to learn to appreciate agile software program and the way it applies to programming within the .NET Framework.
Read or Download Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# PDF
Similar .net books
Create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Microsoft Silverlight five with this booklet and e-book
* With this ebook and book, easy methods to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight
* flow from situations to specifications by way of utilising user-centered layout most sensible practices
* realize the information, tips and fingers on event to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight from a exclusive workforce of consumer event and improvement authors
Microsoft Silverlight is a robust improvement platform for growing wealthy media purposes and line of commercial purposes for the net and machine. Silverlight permits you to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards that spotlight Key functionality symptoms on your business.
Microsoft Silverlight five: construction wealthy company Dashboards, is a concise and functional instructional that exhibits you the way to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight.
This e-book offers genuine international person adventure layout issues and starts off through supplying an summary of the Silverlight Platform and the transparent benefits it offers for development dashboards. The booklet then dives into themes akin to Silverlight layout and improvement instruments, development a uncomplicated Dashboard, Dashboard forms and consumer wishes, Designing for perception, Styling, development an finish to finish Dashboard answer and information entry thoughts among others.
What you are going to examine from this ebook
* the best way to create customized person controls, reference assets, and edit easy keep watch over templates
* construct an end-to-end dashboard resolution
* the way to use Microsoft Expression mix to kind a dashboard
* discover the differing kinds of dashboards, and the way to decide on the main applicable dashboard style in response to your venture objectives
* observe and symbolize consumer wishes and situations as a foundation for dashboard layout, utilizing consumer event top practices
* know the way to figure out among the various information entry ideas (SOAP, leisure, and OData)
* Host and use Silverlight WebParts and the SharePoint shopper item version
This e-book is a concise and functional instructional that indicates you ways to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight.
Who this ebook is written for
If you're a . web developer who desires to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight, then this e-book is for you. you'll have an intermediate realizing of . internet improvement, with a operating wisdom of Microsoft Silverlight.
Consultant describes the easiest gains of the notice, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, and Outlook item versions which are surely helpful in genuine functions. Covers home windows 2000, XP, and 2003.
In the event you use . internet Micro Framework units, the extensibleemulator, and the bottom classification library with visible Studio and the C# programming language, you’re usingpowerful and smooth instruments. i would like that will help you increase your wisdom of and talent in successfully usingthese instruments accordingly, this booklet has the bold aim of being the simplest instructional and referenceavailable for programming with the .
With SharePoint 2010, builders ultimately have the robust, end-to-end improvement instruments they should construct awesome strategies quick and painlessly. What’s extra, these instruments are equipped without delay into the most recent model of visible Studio, the improvement platform such a lot Microsoft builders already be aware of.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010: A Beginner's Guide (A Beginners Guide)
- Visual Studio Tools for Office: Using C# with Excel, Word, Outlook, and InfoPath
- Professional .NET Network Programming
- Introducing Microsoft ASP.Net 2.0 (Pro Developer)
- Professional ASP.NET 2.0
- Pro Flex on Spring
Extra info for Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C#
When checking the module back in after modifying it, the programmer must be prepared to merge it with any changes made by anyone who checked the module in earlier. To avoid long merge sessions, the members of the team check their modules very frequently. A pair will work for an hour or two on a task. They create test cases and production code. At some convenient breaking point, probably long before the task is complete, they decide to check the code back in. They first make sure that all the tests run.
The larger the distance, the more difficult it is for the customer to be a true team member. A customer located in another building or in another state it is very difficult to integrate into the team. What do you do if the customer simply cannot be close by? My advice is to find someone who can be close by and who is willing and able to stand in for the true customer. User Stories In order to plan a project, we must know something about the requirements, but we don't need to know very much. For planning purposes, we need to know only enough about a requirement to estimate it.
Velocity chart [View full size image] This chart shows how many story points were completedpassed their automated acceptance testsat the end of each week. Although there is some variation between the weeks, the data clearly shows that this team is completing around 42 story points per week. Consider also the graph in Figure 3-2. This so-called burn-down chart shows, on a week-by-week basis, how many points remain to be completed for the next major milestone or release. The slope of this chart is a reasonable predictor of the end date.
Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# by Robert C. Martin, Micah Martin