By Jim Keogh
There’s no more straightforward, speedier, or more effective solution to research the fairly tricky subjects
ASP .NET 2.0 Demystified explains how you can write server-side elements for dynamic, interactive web content and strong Web-based functions which are effortless to increase and adjust. This self-teaching consultant comes entire with key issues, history info, quizzes on the finish of every bankruptcy, or even a last examination. basic sufficient for novices yet tough adequate for complex scholars, this can be a full of life and interesting brush-up, introductory textual content, or lecture room supplement.
Read Online or Download ASP.NET 2.0 Demystified PDF
Best .net books
Create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Microsoft Silverlight five with this e-book and publication
* With this booklet and booklet, easy methods to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight
* circulate from situations to requisites through making use of user-centered layout most sensible practices
* detect the ideas, tips and palms on event to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight from a special group of person event and improvement authors
Microsoft Silverlight is a robust improvement platform for developing wealthy media purposes and line of industrial functions for the internet and laptop. Silverlight helps you to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards that spotlight Key functionality signs to your business.
Microsoft Silverlight five: development wealthy firm Dashboards, is a concise and sensible instructional that indicates you the way to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight.
This booklet presents genuine international consumer event layout themes and starts off via offering an summary of the Silverlight Platform and the transparent merits it presents for development dashboards. The e-book then dives into themes equivalent to Silverlight layout and improvement instruments, development a uncomplicated Dashboard, Dashboard varieties and consumer wishes, Designing for perception, Styling, construction an finish to finish Dashboard answer and information entry concepts among others.
What you are going to study from this publication
* how to create customized consumer controls, reference assets, and edit uncomplicated regulate templates
* construct an end-to-end dashboard answer
* use Microsoft Expression mixture to sort a dashboard
* discover the different sorts of dashboards, and the best way to decide upon the main applicable dashboard kind in response to your venture objectives
* realize and characterize consumer wishes and eventualities as a foundation for dashboard layout, utilizing consumer event most sensible practices
* know the way to figure out among the various facts entry ideas (SOAP, relaxation, and OData)
* Host and use Silverlight WebParts and the SharePoint customer item version
This publication is a concise and useful educational that indicates you ways to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight.
Who this e-book is written for
If you're a . internet developer who desires to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight, then this booklet is for you. you will have an intermediate knowing of . internet improvement, with a operating wisdom of Microsoft Silverlight.
Consultant describes the easiest gains of the notice, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, and Outlook item versions which are certainly priceless in actual functions. Covers home windows 2000, XP, and 2003.
Should you use . web Micro Framework units, the extensibleemulator, and the bottom classification library with visible Studio and the C# programming language, you’re usingpowerful and sleek instruments. i need that will help you enhance your wisdom of and talent in successfully usingthese instruments for that reason, this ebook has the formidable target of being the easiest educational and referenceavailable for programming with the .
With SharePoint 2010, builders ultimately have the robust, end-to-end improvement instruments they should construct remarkable ideas quick and painlessly. What’s extra, these instruments are outfitted at once into the most recent model of visible Studio, the advance platform so much Microsoft builders already be aware of.
- Professional C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation
- Developing More-Secure Microsoft® ASP.NET 2.0 Applications
- Beginning Excel what-if data analysis tools : getting started with Goal Seek, data tables, scenarios and Solver
Additional resources for ASP.NET 2.0 Demystified
Event handlers must be defined within the script tag. a. True b. False 8. A method is a. An action associated with a class b. Data associated with a class c. An instance of a class d. None of the above 9. The runat="server" attribute means a. Start the web server b. NET engine c. Execute the code on the server side d. None of the above 10. The sequence c%@Page Language="VB7' %> is a directive. a. True b. False Answers 1. b. NET Framework 2. b. 0 Demystified 3. c. Sends characters to the client 4.
You might be the developer of your application, but typically in larger commercial applications, there are teams of designers and developers working on the project. Therefore, it is important that the plans clearly convey the specification for the application; otherwise, times may come during development when the builder will be left wondering what you want to happen. NET Web Page Application Imagine if the architect planned for a window but didn't specify its location. The carpenter is left wondering and might put the window where helshe thinks it belongs, but not necessarily where the architect wanted it.
NET web page-Hello need to do: world! Here's what you Select the Design tab. Select the Toolbox panel. Drag and drop the Label from the Standard section of the Toolbox onto the Design tab. Remember that the open space in the Design tab is the ASPNET web page that the client will see. Drag and drop by pointing to the Label in the Toolbox. Hold down the left mouse button while moving the mouse cursor from the Toolbox to the ASPNET web page in the Design tab. NET Web Page 4. Release the mouse button and you'll notice that the Toolbox automatically closes.
ASP.NET 2.0 Demystified by Jim Keogh