By Steven A. Smith
Written for net builders acquainted with lively server pages (ASP), this booklet deals guidance for migrating to ASP.NET in addition to introductions to the controls to be had, facts entry with ADO.NET, and net providers. Separate chapters clarify tips on how to paintings with net, record, wealthy, validation, and consumer controls, and supply code examples written in both C# or visible uncomplicated.
Read Online or Download Asp. Net: By Example PDF
Best .net books
Create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Microsoft Silverlight five with this publication and book
* With this ebook and book, the way to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight
* circulate from situations to standards by way of utilising user-centered layout top practices
* realize the ideas, tips and palms on event to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight from a distinct staff of person event and improvement authors
Microsoft Silverlight is a robust improvement platform for developing wealthy media purposes and line of commercial purposes for the net and computer. Silverlight allows you to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards that spotlight Key functionality signs to your business.
Microsoft Silverlight five: construction wealthy firm Dashboards, is a concise and useful instructional that indicates you ways to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight.
This e-book presents genuine global person event layout issues and starts off by way of offering an summary of the Silverlight Platform and the transparent benefits it presents for construction dashboards. The ebook then dives into subject matters resembling Silverlight layout and improvement instruments, development a easy Dashboard, Dashboard kinds and consumer wishes, Designing for perception, Styling, development an finish to finish Dashboard answer and knowledge entry thoughts among others.
What you are going to research from this booklet
* how one can create customized person controls, reference assets, and edit easy keep an eye on templates
* construct an end-to-end dashboard resolution
* tips on how to use Microsoft Expression mix to type a dashboard
* discover the different sorts of dashboards, and the best way to decide upon the main acceptable dashboard variety in keeping with your undertaking pursuits
* observe and symbolize person wishes and eventualities as a foundation for dashboard layout, utilizing consumer event most sensible practices
* know how to figure out among the various facts entry suggestions (SOAP, relaxation, and OData)
* Host and use Silverlight WebParts and the SharePoint shopper item version
This publication is a concise and sensible educational that exhibits you the way to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight.
Who this e-book is written for
If you're a . web developer who desires to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight, then this publication is for you. you will have an intermediate realizing of . internet improvement, with a operating wisdom of Microsoft Silverlight.
Consultant describes the easiest positive factors of the be aware, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, and Outlook item types which are surely worthwhile in actual functions. Covers home windows 2000, XP, and 2003.
In case you use . internet Micro Framework units, the extensibleemulator, and the bottom classification library with visible Studio and the C# programming language, you’re usingpowerful and sleek instruments. i need that can assist you increase your wisdom of and ability in successfully usingthese instruments hence, this e-book has the formidable target of being the simplest instructional and referenceavailable for programming with the .
With SharePoint 2010, builders ultimately have the strong, end-to-end improvement instruments they should construct impressive suggestions fast and painlessly. What’s extra, these instruments are equipped without delay into the most recent model of visible Studio, the improvement platform such a lot Microsoft builders already understand.
- Professional C# 6 and .NET Core 1.0
- Foundations of ASP.NET AJAX
- Beginning PivotTables in Excel 2007: From Novice to Professional (Beginning from Novice to Professional)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedure Programming in T-SQL & .NET
- Customizing the Microsoft .NET Framework Common Language Runtime
Additional info for Asp. Net: By Example
We do this by setting the Connection property of the command object so that it knows what database we want to talk to. The CommandText contains the SQL statement that we want to execute. The results of the command will be stored in a DataReader object when the execute method is invoked. We'll take a closer look at the DataReader later. aspx in the Solution Explorer, and select "Set as Start Page". Then, press CTRL-F5 to start the application. You should see Internet Explorer launch, and the names of the authors listed.
We still have to set the Connection object to the SqlConnection. The CommandText property is set to the name of the stored procedure we want to execute. This stored procedure has two parameters. An input parameter that takes a two-character state code, and an output parameter that will contain the number of authors from that state. To access these parameters, we have to manually add them to the Parameters collection of the SqlCommand object. To add the parameters, we create a variable called TempParam that is of the type SqlParameterSqlParameter.
Asp. Net: By Example by Steven A. Smith