By Paul Cornell
Starting Excel What-If information research instruments explores using aim search, info Tables, eventualities, and Solver that will help you get perception in your information. This publication is concentrated and to the purpose, and it offers educational remedy of what-if instruments in a realistic, hands-on demeanour.
Read Online or Download Beginning Excel What-if Data Analysis Tools: Getting Started With Goal Seek, Data Tables, Scenarios, And Solver PDF
Similar .net books
Create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Microsoft Silverlight five with this ebook and booklet
* With this publication and book, easy methods to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight
* movement from situations to necessities via utilising user-centered layout top practices
* realize the ideas, tips and palms on event to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight from a distinctive staff of person event and improvement authors
Microsoft Silverlight is a robust improvement platform for developing wealthy media purposes and line of commercial purposes for the internet and machine. Silverlight lets you create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards that spotlight Key functionality symptoms on your business.
Microsoft Silverlight five: development wealthy firm Dashboards, is a concise and useful educational that exhibits you ways to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight.
This publication offers actual global person adventure layout themes and starts off through offering an summary of the Silverlight Platform and the transparent merits it offers for development dashboards. The e-book then dives into subject matters akin to Silverlight layout and improvement instruments, development a easy Dashboard, Dashboard kinds and consumer wishes, Designing for perception, Styling, construction an finish to finish Dashboard resolution and information entry thoughts among others.
What you'll examine from this publication
* the way to create customized person controls, reference assets, and edit uncomplicated regulate templates
* construct an end-to-end dashboard answer
* how to use Microsoft Expression mixture to sort a dashboard
* discover the differing kinds of dashboards, and the way to decide upon the main applicable dashboard kind in response to your venture pursuits
* notice and characterize consumer wishes and situations as a foundation for dashboard layout, utilizing person adventure most sensible practices
* know how to figure out among the several facts entry ideas (SOAP, leisure, and OData)
* Host and use Silverlight WebParts and the SharePoint shopper item version
This booklet is a concise and sensible instructional that indicates you ways to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight.
Who this booklet is written for
If you're a . web developer who desires to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight, then this booklet is for you. you'll have an intermediate figuring out of . internet improvement, with a operating wisdom of Microsoft Silverlight.
Advisor describes the simplest positive factors of the notice, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, and Outlook item types which are certainly invaluable in genuine purposes. Covers home windows 2000, XP, and 2003.
If you happen to use . web Micro Framework units, the extensibleemulator, and the bottom classification library with visible Studio and the C# programming language, you’re usingpowerful and smooth instruments. i would like that can assist you enhance your wisdom of and talent in successfully usingthese instruments accordingly, this booklet has the formidable objective of being the simplest instructional and referenceavailable for programming with the .
With SharePoint 2010, builders ultimately have the strong, end-to-end improvement instruments they should construct notable options speedy and painlessly. What’s extra, these instruments are equipped without delay into the newest model of visible Studio, the improvement platform so much Microsoft builders already comprehend.
- SOA with .NET and Windows Azure: Realizing Service-Orientation with the Microsoft Platform
- Pro Visual Studio Team System Application Lifecycle Management
- Embedded Programming with the Microsoft .NET Micro Framework
- Debugging Microsoft .NET 2.0 Applications
Extra info for Beginning Excel What-if Data Analysis Tools: Getting Started With Goal Seek, Data Tables, Scenarios, And Solver
Given six of the values, you can determine the seventh value. Goal Seeking for the Variable C For the following values: • a=1 • b=2 • d = 12 • x=1 • y=2 • z=1 determine the value of c. qxd 8 10/27/05 11:34 PM Page 8 CHAPTER 1 ■ GOAL SEEK 1. Type the following values in the following cells: A17: 1 A18: 2 C17: 1 C18: 2 C19: 1 2. Click Tools ➤ Goal Seek. 3. In the Set Cell box, type or click cell A20. 4. In the To Value box, type 12. 5. In the By Changing Cell box, type or click cell A19. 6. Click OK, and click OK again.
Click Edit ➤ Copy. 3. Click Edit ➤ Paste Special. 4. Click the Values option. 5. Click OK. 6. Press Enter. qxd 28 10/27/05 11:11 PM Page 28 CHAPTER 2 ■ DATA TABLES Adjusting Data Table Calculation Options If you recalculate the values in a workbook and the workbook contains data tables, by default, the data tables’ result values will be recalculated as well, even if the result values themselves have not changed. This results in slower overall recalculation performance for the workbook. To speed up recalculations for a workbook that contains data tables, follow these steps: 1.
5. Click Data ➤ Table. 6. In the Column Input box, type or click the column input cell reference. 7. In the Row Input box, type or click the row input cell reference. 8. Click OK. For example, Figure 2-8 shows how to set up a two-variable data table. In this example, the formula is the sum of basketball free throws and field goals made multiplied by the points for each free throw and field goal. Notice that the list of column input values begins below the formula in the same column as the formula.
Beginning Excel What-if Data Analysis Tools: Getting Started With Goal Seek, Data Tables, Scenarios, And Solver by Paul Cornell