By Omar AL Zabir
Development an internet 2.0 Portal with ASP.Net 3.5Warning: This ebook is intended for builders who have already got earlier wisdom of asp.net technology.This appears like such an curiously strong publication if you happen to have already got a few wisdom of ASP.NET know-how. I regrettably didn't have previous wisdom of asp.net. yet having learn via it I felt the writer wrote very attention-grabbing stuff. i've got because all started studying asp.net 3.5, confidently i will seize the options in taught during this textual content. while you are new to asp.net please purchase asp.net newbie books like starting ASP.NET 3.5 in C# 2008: From beginner to specialist, moment variation (Beginning from amateur to expert) written by means of Matthew Macdonald. Or get one other first-class asp.net text(ASP.NET 3.5 Unleashed) written through Stephen Walter.
Read or Download Building a Web 2.0 Portal with ASP.Net 3.5: None PDF
Similar .net books
Create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Microsoft Silverlight five with this publication and e-book
* With this e-book and publication, how you can create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight
* stream from eventualities to specifications via making use of user-centered layout most sensible practices
* notice the ideas, methods and fingers on adventure to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight from a exceptional staff of consumer event and improvement authors
Microsoft Silverlight is a robust improvement platform for growing wealthy media purposes and line of commercial functions for the internet and computer. Silverlight allows you to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards that spotlight Key functionality symptoms to your business.
Microsoft Silverlight five: construction wealthy company Dashboards, is a concise and useful educational that indicates you ways to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight.
This booklet offers genuine global consumer event layout themes and begins by way of delivering an summary of the Silverlight Platform and the transparent merits it presents for development dashboards. The ebook then dives into issues comparable to Silverlight layout and improvement instruments, development a uncomplicated Dashboard, Dashboard forms and consumer wishes, Designing for perception, Styling, construction an finish to finish Dashboard answer and knowledge entry concepts among others.
What you'll research from this ebook
* tips on how to create customized person controls, reference assets, and edit simple keep watch over templates
* construct an end-to-end dashboard resolution
* find out how to use Microsoft Expression mixture to sort a dashboard
* discover the different sorts of dashboards, and how to select the main applicable dashboard style in keeping with your undertaking objectives
* notice and signify consumer wishes and eventualities as a foundation for dashboard layout, utilizing person event top practices
* know the way to figure out among the various information entry ideas (SOAP, relaxation, and OData)
* Host and use Silverlight WebParts and the SharePoint purchaser item version
This ebook is a concise and sensible educational that exhibits you ways to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight.
Who this booklet is written for
If you're a . web developer who desires to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight, then this publication is for you. you will have an intermediate realizing of . internet improvement, with a operating wisdom of Microsoft Silverlight.
Advisor describes the simplest positive aspects of the observe, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, and Outlook item types which are certainly helpful in actual purposes. Covers home windows 2000, XP, and 2003.
If you happen to use . internet Micro Framework units, the extensibleemulator, and the bottom classification library with visible Studio and the C# programming language, you’re usingpowerful and smooth instruments. i need that will help you increase your wisdom of and talent in successfully usingthese instruments therefore, this booklet has the bold objective of being the easiest instructional and referenceavailable for programming with the .
With SharePoint 2010, builders eventually have the strong, end-to-end improvement instruments they should construct amazing suggestions speedy and painlessly. What’s extra, these instruments are outfitted without delay into the most recent model of visible Studio, the improvement platform such a lot Microsoft builders already understand.
- Flash .NET
- Pro Hyper–V
- Microsoft ASP .NET Setup and Configuration: Pocket Reference
- Graphics Programming with GDI+
- The Microsoft Expression Web Developer's Guide to ASP.NET 3.5: Learn to create ASP.NET applications using Visual Web Developer 2008
- Beginning Dynamic Websites with ASP.NET Web Matrix
Extra resources for Building a Web 2.0 Portal with ASP.Net 3.5: None
Once the scripts download and initialize, the page calls a web service to get the content of the widgets and dynamically creates the widgets on the page, one after another. The advantages of server rendering include: • Uses server-side technologies to their full potential. NET features. • Renders and delivers entire page to the client in one shot. If the page does not have too many widgets, the perceived speed is better than client-side rendering approach. , and initializes them later. Because the user sees the widgets before the whole page is downloaded, she feels it is a fast-loading page.
The web portal object model consists of a User, its settings (UserSetting), and associated pages (Pages). A Page can contain Widget instances, each of which is an instance of Widget. Architecting the Web Portal and Widgets | 13 The object model starts with the user, which can have some settings and one or more pages. Each page contains zero or more widget instances. Application Components Dropthings uses the Facade pattern to provide a single entry point to the business layer. It provides access to internal subsystems, which deal with users, pages, widgets, etc.
Building a Web 2.0 Portal with ASP.Net 3.5: None by Omar AL Zabir