By Kenneth R. Chien MD PhD, Kenneth R. Chien
The second version of this heralded spouse to Braunwald's middle disorder explores the molecular mechanisms of cardiology and the medical advances which are altering the perform of cardiology this day. foreign specialists speak about the position of genetics in heart problems · the molecular foundation of ischemic affliction, thrombosis and high blood pressure · genetic mapping methods to inherited problems · biologically detailed brokers for high blood pressure and center failure · and masses extra. considerable figures and tables illustrate key concepts.
- Addresses commonest cardiovascular difficulties from a molecular standpoint.
- Explores constructing remedies for cardiovascular difficulties according to genetics.
- Provides references to Braunwald's center disorder, sixth Edition
- Examines modern-day innovative advances in molecular cardiology and the way forward for gene therapy,
- Examines the consequences of mobile ldl cholesterol metabolism in overall healthiness and disease.
- Delivers up to date info on figuring out the starting place of inherited disease.
With fifty five extra contributing specialists.