By Michael J. Aminoff , H. Royden Jones, Ted M. Burns, Scott L. Pomeroy
Spinal twine and Peripheral Motor and Sensory platforms, half 2 of The Netter number of scientific Illustrations: apprehensive procedure, 2d variation, offers a hugely visible evaluation of the anatomy, pathology, and significant medical syndromes of the apprehensive procedure, from cranial nerves and neuro-ophthalmology to spinal twine, neuropathies, autonomic anxious method, discomfort body structure, and neuromuscular issues. This spectacularly illustrated quantity within the masterwork referred to as the (CIBA) Netter "Green Books" has been accelerated and revised via Drs. H. Royden Jones, Jr., Ted M. Burns, Michael J. Aminoff, Scott L. Pomeroy to reflect the various fascinating advances in neurologic drugs - supplying wealthy insights into neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, molecular biology, pathology, and diverse medical presentations.
• Get whole, built-in visible advice at the cranial nerves, spinal wire and peripheral motor and sensory structures with thorough, richly illustrated coverage.
• Quickly comprehend complicated themes due to a concise text-atlas layout that offers a context bridge among fundamental and really expert medicine.
• Clearly visualize how middle recommendations of anatomy, body structure, and different uncomplicated sciences correlate throughout disciplines.
• Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that provide precision, readability, aspect and realism as they supply a visible method of the medical presentation and care of the patient.
• Gain a wealthy medical view of all points of the cranial nerves, spinal twine and peripheral motor sensory platforms in a single accomplished quantity, conveyed via attractive illustrations in addition to updated neuro-radiologic images.
• Clearly see the relationship among uncomplicated technological know-how and medical perform with an built-in assessment of ordinary constitution and serve as because it pertains to neuro-pathologic conditions.
• Grasp present medical suggestions concerning the many features of grownup and baby neurologic drugs captured in vintage Netter illustrations, in addition to new illustrations created in particular for this quantity by means of artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others operating within the Netter variety.