By Jeff Cogswell
* Takes builders step by step in the course of the strategy of customizing visible Studio to permit more straightforward and speedier incorporation of specialised subroutines, UI components, and different elements * indicates the way to customise the improvement surroundings for macros and add-ins created in any .NET-hosted language from visible Studio to Perl, Delphi, COBOL, and Eiffel * provides readers with the one print documentation on hand on all of the Macro IDE menu instructions * significant other site comprises all of the resource code and executables for the e-book
Read Online or Download Developing Visual Studio .NET Macros and Add-Ins PDF
Similar .net books
Create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Microsoft Silverlight five with this e-book and publication
* With this publication and booklet, how to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight
* circulation from eventualities to standards by way of employing user-centered layout most sensible practices
* become aware of the information, tips and fingers on adventure to create, customise and layout wealthy firm dashboards with Silverlight from a amazing staff of consumer adventure and improvement authors
Microsoft Silverlight is a robust improvement platform for developing wealthy media purposes and line of commercial functions for the net and laptop. Silverlight permits you to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards that spotlight Key functionality signs to your business.
Microsoft Silverlight five: construction wealthy company Dashboards, is a concise and useful instructional that exhibits you the way to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight.
This publication presents actual global person adventure layout subject matters and starts off by way of supplying an outline of the Silverlight Platform and the transparent benefits it offers for construction dashboards. The e-book then dives into issues comparable to Silverlight layout and improvement instruments, development a easy Dashboard, Dashboard varieties and consumer wishes, Designing for perception, Styling, construction an finish to finish Dashboard answer and information entry suggestions among others.
What you are going to study from this publication
* how one can create customized person controls, reference assets, and edit uncomplicated regulate templates
* construct an end-to-end dashboard resolution
* easy methods to use Microsoft Expression mix to variety a dashboard
* discover the different sorts of dashboards, and the way to decide upon the main acceptable dashboard variety according to your venture pursuits
* detect and characterize consumer wishes and eventualities as a foundation for dashboard layout, utilizing person event top practices
* know how to figure out among the various info entry ideas (SOAP, leisure, and OData)
* Host and use Silverlight WebParts and the SharePoint purchaser item version
This ebook is a concise and functional educational that indicates you the way to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight.
Who this booklet is written for
If you're a . internet developer who desires to create, customise and layout wealthy company dashboards with Silverlight, then this ebook is for you. you will have an intermediate figuring out of . internet improvement, with a operating wisdom of Microsoft Silverlight.
Advisor describes the easiest good points of the observe, Excel, PowerPoint, entry, and Outlook item types which are really invaluable in actual purposes. Covers home windows 2000, XP, and 2003.
If you happen to use . internet Micro Framework units, the extensibleemulator, and the bottom type library with visible Studio and the C# programming language, you’re usingpowerful and sleek instruments. i would like that will help you increase your wisdom of and ability in successfully usingthese instruments hence, this ebook has the bold aim of being the easiest educational and referenceavailable for programming with the .
With SharePoint 2010, builders eventually have the robust, end-to-end improvement instruments they should construct extraordinary strategies fast and painlessly. What’s extra, these instruments are equipped at once into the most recent model of visible Studio, the advance platform so much Microsoft builders already understand.
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-503): Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5-Windows Communication Foundation: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 Windows Communication Foundation (PRO-Certification)
Extra info for Developing Visual Studio .NET Macros and Add-Ins
You then type the name of your menu item name into the Title control. ”) For the Command edit control, you type the name of the command you want to run. exe filename extension or other executable extension; otherwise, the IDE will not find the command. I usually also include the full path. Also, don’t put any command-line arguments here; they go in the next box. If you put them here, the IDE will get confused and won’t be able to find the program. ” Next, in the Arguments edit control, you list the arguments to your program.
At times, the macro editor also automatically enters text for you. Specifically, when you enter a block statement such as a subroutine or a block-If statement, the editor automatically adds the closing line of the block for you. (You can also turn this feature off if you don’t like it. NET source code to the same Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL) to which it compiles C# and C++ managed applications. NET and C++ with managed extensions. 1 The Options dialog for the Macros IDE. NET allows you to divide your code up into procedures and functions.
These commands will have checkboxes next to them, and you can check and uncheck them to add or remove the commands from the toolbar. ) The second menu item is Customize, which brings up the standard Customize dialog box. If the toolbar is a custom toolbar, then you will only see the Customize menu item. The Options tab is the third in the Customize dialog box. When you click on this tab, the first thing you’ll notice is that the top half of the controls are disabled. That’s because the toolbars section of the IDE come from Microsoft Office XP, and with that section came this Customize dialog box.
Developing Visual Studio .NET Macros and Add-Ins by Jeff Cogswell